Surimi Pasta Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 stalk(s) celery finely chopped
- 1/2 whole(s) bell peppers finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) cilantro finely chopped
- 1 bulb(s) green onions finely chopped
- 6 stick(s) surimi (imitation crab) shredded
- 1 cup(s) penne pasta uncooked
- 2 teaspoon(s) Light Mayo dressing
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) warm water dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chicken stock (powder) dressing
- 1 whole(s) lime juice dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper dressing
- Finely chop the green onion and (optional) let it rest in 1 teaspoon of any italian dressing you have at hand (this will soften the onion flavor).
- Cook 1 cup pasta in boiling water with olive oil and salt. Drain.
- Finely chop bell peppers, celery, cilantro and mix in a bowl.
- Shred roughly the surimi bars and add to the mix.
- Add the green onion and pasta. Mix well. Add dressing.
- Warm up the water and add the chicken stock (powder), mix well.
- In a bowl mix mayo, mustard, lime juice and pepper. Slowly add the chicken broth to the mixture to lighten up the dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lplevy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Surimi Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads