1. Remove casings from sausage, if present.
2. In a large skillet cook the sausage, onion and garlic until meat is brown.
3. Drain off fat.
4. In a 4 quart crock pot combine spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, pepperoni or Canadian bacon, and basil or oregano.
5. Stir in the sausage mixture.
6. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 hours.
7. Stir in ripe olives and sweet pepper, if desired
8. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 15 minutes more.
To serve, spear the bread, cheese and pasta with fondu forks and dip into the fondu.
Go to full version of