Supreme Pizza Fondu
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 28 oz jar(s) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped peperoni or Canadian style bacon
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil or oregano, crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green sweet pepper
- Italian bread cubes
- mozzarella cheese cubes
- cooked tortellini or ravioli
- 1. Remove casings from sausage, if present.
- 2. In a large skillet cook the sausage, onion and garlic until meat is brown.
- 3. Drain off fat.
- 4. In a 4 quart crock pot combine spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, pepperoni or Canadian bacon, and basil or oregano.
- 5. Stir in the sausage mixture.
- 6. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 hours.
- 7. Stir in ripe olives and sweet pepper, if desired
- 8. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 15 minutes more.
- To serve, spear the bread, cheese and pasta with fondu forks and dip into the fondu.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Supreme Pizza Fondu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes