1. In a blender, whirl red enchilada sauce and roasted red peppers until smooth.
2. In a bowl, mix green salsa with green enchilada sauce.
3. Set six ramekins (about 2 cups each, 5 to 6 in. wide or long) on large baking sheets. Pour red sauce mixture equally into ramekins and tilt to coat bottoms. Cut tortillas into quarters. Arrange four pieces in each ramekin, overlapping edges to cover bottom and pressing tortillas down into sauce.
4. Scatter spinach, cream cheese, and 1/4 cup parmesan evenly over tortillas. Lay another four pieces of tortilla over filling in each ramekin; overlap edges to fit. Spoon green sauce over tortillas, coating evenly.
5. Bake, uncovered, in a 375° oven until sauce is bubbling, about 25 minutes (25 to 30 if chilled). Remove pan from oven and immediately, with the back of a large spoon, make one or two slight depressions for eggs near center of each ramekin. Break one or two eggs into each ramekin; sprinkle evenly with cheddar cheese. Return to oven and bake 10 to 12 minutes longer for soft yolks (press yolk gently to test), 12 to 15 minutes for firm yolks.
6. Top each ramekin with green onions, cilantro, a spoonful of sour cream, and a sprinkling of remaining parmesan cheese. Set ramekins on plates. Add salt to taste.
Do-Ahead Tip: You can assemble the enchiladas (through step 4) up to 4 hours ahead; cover and chill.