This was very tasty. I used lowfat vanilla yogurt instead of Greek yogurt, but other than that I followed the recipe exactly. Even my two-year-old loved it, and asked for seconds! Definitely a healthy favorite in our house now.
Packed with kale, spinach, carrots, berries, and bananas, this little number has more fruits and vegetables than most people eat in a day and it's not really too hard to make.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Handfuls Spinach
- 1 Handful Kale
- 1/2-3/4 cup(s) Orange Juice
- 10-12 Baby Carrots
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup(s) Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup(s) Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1. In a reliable blender, puree spinach, kale, and oj in a blender until only flecks of green remain.
- 2. Add all other ingredients. Blend until smooth, about 2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarmenPaige and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Superfood Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages