A burger using 5 superfoods!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) oats
- 1/3 cup(s) onion diced
- 1/2 cup(s) spinach chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced fat shredded Mexican-blend Cheese
- 1 pinch(s) Salt and Pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk egg. Add everything else, mixing it--your hands are the best tool--until well blended. Form into four patties. Place burgers in a grill pan or nonstick skillet that's heated over medium-high. Cook 6 minutes per side or to desired level of doneness.
- Per serving: 263 calories, 27 g protein, 8 g carbohydrates, 13 g fat (5 g saturated), 1 g fiber, 416 mg sodium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SnowCker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note