Feel free to vary the vegetables according to the season in this Super Vegetable Salad. Don’t like tofu? Just sub in the protein of your choice.
Health JULY 2012
1. Preheat oven to 400°. In small roasting pan, roast cherry tomatoes 10 minutes.
2. In saucepan, steam broccoli, beans, and carrots over 1 inch boiling water (15 minutes, or until tender).
3. Arrange lettuce leaves and scallions on 4 plates. In small bowl, whisk 2 TBSP oil with vinegar, mustard, and syrup.
4. In shallow bowl, combine cornmeal and herbs. In large skillet, heat remaining 1 TBSP oil. Dip tofu in cornmeal and sauté until golden.
5. Top salad with vegetables, tomatoes, and tofu; drizzle with dressing.
Go to Full Version of