1. Preheat oven to 400°. In small roasting pan, roast cherry tomatoes 10 minutes.
2. In saucepan, steam broccoli, beans, and carrots over 1 inch boiling water (15 minutes, or until tender).
3. Arrange lettuce leaves and scallions on 4 plates. In small bowl, whisk 2 TBSP oil with vinegar, mustard, and syrup.
4. In shallow bowl, combine cornmeal and herbs. In large skillet, heat remaining 1 TBSP oil. Dip tofu in cornmeal and sauté until golden.
5. Top salad with vegetables, tomatoes, and tofu; drizzle with dressing.