Super Sloppy Joes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Mccormick steak seasoning
- 1 whole(s) medium onion chopped
- 1 whole(s) red pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire
- 2 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 4 whole(s) hamburger buns
- heat large skillet medium high add onions and pepper cooking until translucent. Add meat, spice and sugar, after browned add red wine vinegar and worchestershire after 5 minutes add tomato paste and sauce. reduce heat to simmer and cook 5 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by trvlgrl3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Super Sloppy Joes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes