Super Simple Tortilla Soup
Yield: 6 servings (1 cup each)
- 2 cans (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce flavored with chipotle peppers
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, cilantro sprigs and chopped peeled avocado, optional
- Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
1. Combine broth, tomatoes with their juice and the corn in medium saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Add chicken and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Simmer 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Top with tortilla chips. Garnish with cheese, onions, cilantro and avocados, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Super Simple Tortilla Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Soups/Stews