- 2 cans (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce flavored with chipotle peppers
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, cilantro sprigs and chopped peeled avocado, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
Combine broth, tomatoes with their juice and the corn in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Add chicken and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Simmer 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Top with tortilla chips. Garnish with cheese, onions, cilantro and avocados, if desired.