Super simple summer salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fresh ripe mango or pineapple diced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro minced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 jalepeno (seeds removed) minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrFoo33 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Super simple summer salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers