I made this for dinner last night and will definitely make it again! I followed the recipe exactly and my husband and I both thought it was great. We had it with black-eyed peas and roasted potatoes. I am eating left overs right now for my lunch and it still tastes great. Even today it is still very moist and not crumbly at all.
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8-oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup self-rising white cornmeal mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Heat butter in a 9-inch cast-iron skillet in oven 5 minutes or until butter melts.
- 2. Combine sour cream, eggs, and corn in a medium bowl. Whisk in cornmeal mix just until combined. Whisk in melted butter. Pour batter into hot skillet.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads