Super Fast Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Amount per serving
- Calories: 172
- Calories from fat: 3%
- Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Carbohydrate: 38.7g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 264mg
- Calcium: 110mg
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries*
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 cups angel food cake cubes (1/2-inch)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 6 whole fresh strawberries
- Stir together sliced strawberries and sugar in a small bowl; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Divide 1 cup cake cubes among 6 parfait glasses. Top each with 1/4 cup chilled strawberry mixture and 3 tablespoons pudding. Repeat procedure and layers with remaining cake cubes, strawberry mixture, and pudding. Sprinkle each parfait with 1 teaspoon almond slices, and top with 1 whole strawberry.
- *Frozen sliced strawberries, thawed, may be substituted for sliced fresh strawberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This