Super Easy Skillet Lasagna
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 10 piece(s) curly-edged lasagna noodles broken into small pieces
- 1 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- Brown ground beef, season with salt & pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Drain grease.
- Add spaghetti sauce and lasagna noodles and a little splash of water.
- Cover and simmer until noodles are done.
- Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup parmesan. Dot with heaping tablespoons of ricotta, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil and remaining parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes