Super Easy Skillet Lasagna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 10 piece(s) curly-edged lasagna noodles broken into small pieces
- 1 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- Brown ground beef, season with salt & pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Drain grease.
- Add spaghetti sauce and lasagna noodles and a little splash of water.
- Cover and simmer until noodles are done.
- Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup parmesan. Dot with heaping tablespoons of ricotta, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil and remaining parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note