Super Easy Hashbrown Potato Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) frozen chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 42 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta cheese
- 1 bag(s) 32 ounce frozen southern style hash browns
- 1 piece(s) bacon bits optional
- 1. Saute onion in butter or oil until transparent in large size soup pot.
- 2. Add broth, bring to boil.
- 3. Add hash browns, bring to boil.
- 4. Add soups and milk, bring to just to a boil.
- 5. Add Cheese and Heat until cheese melts. Serve with bacon bits, cheese, or sour cream on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chillegirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Super Easy Hashbrown Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews