- 1 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 42 ounces chicken broth
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1 bag 32 ounce frozen southern style hash browns
- 1 piece bacon bits optional
How to Make It
Saute onion in butter or oil until transparent in large size soup pot.
Add broth, bring to boil.
Add hash browns, bring to boil.
Add soups and milk, bring to just to a boil.
Add Cheese and Heat until cheese melts. Serve with bacon bits, cheese, or sour cream on top.