SUPER EASY CROCKPOT GREEN CHILE CHICKEN BREASTS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- SUPER EASY CROCKPOT GREEN CHILE CHICKEN BREASTS
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 large can Las Palmas green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 can Campbell's Cream Of Chicken Soup
- Monterey Jack (or your choice of cheese) shredded
- Put enchilada sauce and soup in crockpot and use a whisk to blend well.
- Add frozen breasts and scoop some sauce over the top to cover them. Cook on low all day.
- Serve over rice, noodles, tortillas, etc. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- May have to microwave for several seconds to encourage the cheese to melt.
- This super easy recipe is perfect for us busy people and fills the house with wonderful smells.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SUPER EASY CROCKPOT GREEN CHILE CHICKEN BREASTS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes