Super Easy Crock Pot Soup
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) rotel
- 2 can(s) corn
- 2 can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 4 whole(s) frozen chicken breasts
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 package(s) ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Super Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews