- 2 (1-pound) packages prewashed fresh turnip greens
- 3 bok choy stalks, halved lengthwise and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 8 thinly sliced fresh ginger strips (about 1 1/2 inches long) (optional)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Remove and discard stems and discolored spots from greens. Wash greens thoroughly; drain and tear greens into 1- to 2-inch pieces.
Sauté bok choy, next 3 ingredients, and, if desired, ginger in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Add greens, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring often, 5 minutes or until greens wilt. Cover and simmer 30 minutes.