Super Bowl Pumpkin Spice Cake
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 519
- Fat: 33g
- Saturated fat: 18g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 118mg
- Sodium: 509mg
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin pie filling
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup beer
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon each yellow, orange and green food coloring
- 6 pretzel sticks
- 22 peanut M&M's in 2 colors
- 2 Hershey's Hugs
- 1 chocolate football candy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-by-13- inch baking pan; set aside.
- Combine cake ingredients in large bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds; scrape sides of bowl. Beat on medium-high speed for 2 minutes. Spread batter in pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 32 to 35 minutes. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes. Turn cake out onto rack and cool completely.
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth and fluffy. Set aside 3 (1/4-cup) portions of frosting. Leave 1 white. Tint 1 with yellow food coloring and another with orange. Tint remaining frosting with green food coloring; spread evenly over cooled cake.
- Spoon white frosting into a pastry bag fitted with a small, round tip. Spread yellow frosting over 1 "end zone" and orange frosting over other. Pipe yard lines and end zone lines on cake. Use remaining frosting to write names of teams in end zones.
- Use frosting and 3 pretzels to construct each "goal post"; stick a goal post in each end zone. Arrange "players," "refs" and "ball."
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This