Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) 1 lb 13 oz pork & beans
- 1 pound(s) lean bacon cut in pieces
- 2 medium onions chunked
- 2 medium green peppers chunked
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients into 2 medium or 1 large casserole dish. Bake covered in slow oven (325 degree) for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Uncover last 30 minutes of cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Super Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes