Super Antioxidant Salad
This salad has the antioxidant superfoods to fight inflammation and keep you looking young and healthy. It is super delicious too!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Edamame frozen
- 6 ounce(s) Corn frozen
- 6 ounce(s) Butternut or acorn squash baked, skinned, & diced
- 1 Yellow squash diced
- 1/2 Red onions chopped and diced
- 3 clove(s) Garlic each chopped fresh
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1 lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Flaxseed oil
- 1. Run hot water over the corn and edamame in a colander until completely defrosted then place in a large salad bowl.
- 2. Add the next four ingredients to the bowl starting with the red onions.
- 3. Juice the lemon and lime and place in a separate small bowl or cup.
- 4. Add the last 5 ingredients starting with the salt, to the citrus juice mixture. Stir well and pour into the salad bowl of vegetables.
- 5. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note