Super Antioxidant Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Edamame frozen
- 6 ounce(s) Corn frozen
- 6 ounce(s) Butternut or acorn squash baked, skinned, & diced
- 1 Yellow squash diced
- 1/2 Red onions chopped and diced
- 3 clove(s) Garlic each chopped fresh
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1 lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Flaxseed oil
- 1. Run hot water over the corn and edamame in a colander until completely defrosted then place in a large salad bowl.
- 2. Add the next four ingredients to the bowl starting with the red onions.
- 3. Juice the lemon and lime and place in a separate small bowl or cup.
- 4. Add the last 5 ingredients starting with the salt, to the citrus juice mixture. Stir well and pour into the salad bowl of vegetables.
- 5. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note