Fresh salsa trumps bottled salsa any day, and 5-minute Sunshine Salsa gives you a great-tasting appetizer in a flash. Serve Sunshine Salsa with our homemade tortilla chips or a store-bought favorite.
More From Coastal Living
- 1/2 small yellow onion, quartered
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 to 5 large yellow tomatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into pieces
- Tortilla chips
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until evenly chopped. Add tomatoes; pulse until chopped. Serve with tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note