Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) lemon-flavored jello
- 1 cup(s) hot water
- 2 1/2 cup(s) crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) grated carrots
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Dissolve jello in hot water. Drain pineapple and add 1 c. of juice (add water if the juice doesn't make enough for 1 cup). Add juice to jello along with the vinegar and salt. Chill until partially set and then fold in the carrots, pineapple and nuts. Chil until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sunshine Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes