Sunshine Citrus Platter
Brighten the breakfast table with Sunshine Citrus Platter. This colorful starter dish is filled with overlapping rounds of navel oranges and Ruby Red grapefruits with splashes of fresh mint sprigs.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- 4 navel oranges
- 2 Ruby Red or Rio Star grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves
- 1. Peel oranges and grapefruit; cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.
- 2. Arrange fruit on a large platter. Sift powdered sugar over fruit; sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note