Sunshine Citrus Platter
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- 4 navel oranges
- 2 Ruby Red or Rio Star grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves
- 1. Peel oranges and grapefruit; cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.
- 2. Arrange fruit on a large platter. Sift powdered sugar over fruit; sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This