- 3 lemons (Meyer if possible), thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and cubed (or 1 quart precut pineapple)
- 4 cups cooled jasmine green tea
- 1 bottle St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 bottle Zaya or other aged rum
- 3 bottles brut sparkling wine, chilled
How to Make It
Mix all ingredients except sparkling wine in a punch bowl and chill; add wine just before serving.
Tip: Your punch needs ice. To make a pretty block, freeze sliced lemons, strawberries, and water in Tupperware.