Sunset's Next Wave Fish Tacos
- 1 1/2 pounds boned, skinned Chilean seabass* (1/2 in cut into 2 or 3 pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 12 warm corn tortillas
- Pickled Cabbage Relish
- Papaya-Mango Salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Lime wedges
- 1. Rinse fish and pat dry.
- 2. Place on a grill over a solid bed of hot coals or on a gas grill set at high heat (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3 seconds); close lid on gas grill. Cook, turning once, until fish is opaque but still moist-looking in thickest part (cut to test), 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer fish to a platter. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3. To assemble each taco, stack 2 tortillas; add chunks of fish, relish, and sour cream. Squeeze lime over filling, fold tortillas, and eat.
- *Check fish for bones before cooking. Press surface with your fingers to locate; pull out with tweezers.
- Nutritional analysis per average taco.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches