Sunset Vodka-Orange Sipper
More From Southern Living
- 2 to 3 cups vodka
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 (12-ounce) cans lemon-lime soft drink
- Ice cubes
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherry juice
- Garnishes: lime slices, maraschino cherries
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a pitcher. Fill 8 glasses with ice cubes, filling three-quarters full. Pour vodka mixture evenly over ice. Spoon 2 teaspoons cherry juice into each glass (do not stir). Garnish, if desired, and serve immediately.
- Tip: Buy a carton or bottle of orange juice labeled "not from concentrate" for the best flavor. Serve bottled water and iced tea as nonalcoholic options.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages