- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 plums or nectarines, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or pancake syrup
- 1 cup uncooked quick or old fashioned oats, cooked according to package directions
How to Make It
Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook plums, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until starting to soften. Stir in blueberries and syrup and cook until blueberries start to burst, about 2 minutes. To serve, evenly divide hot oatmeal into 2 bowls, then top with warm fruit mixture.
TIP: Also great as a topping for yogurt and ice cream!
Cost per recipe*: $
Cost per serving*: $
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Smart Choices Program™ approved recipes were developed to bring nutrition to your kitchen with delicious recipes that help you make positive changes in your diet through a variety and balance of food choices from each of the major food groups.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 320, Calories From Fat 110, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g, Sugars 20g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 7g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 2%, Iron 15%