- 7 Season's Choice Frozen Hash Brown Patties
- 3/4 bag Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach, sliced
- 9 Breakfast Best Original Pre-Cooked Sausage Patties
- 1 bag Happy Farms Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 12 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Friendly Farms Half and Half
- 5 medium tomatoes, ends removed, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Stonemill Essentials Parsley Flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Salt
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350° and coat 13 x 9-inch pan with nonstick spray.
Pan fry the hash brown patties in a skillet according to packaging directions. Crumble the patties and evenly spread them into the 13 x 9-inch pan once fried.
Microwave the sausage patties for 40 seconds and then crumble them.
Evenly top the hash browns with the sliced spinach. Follow with the sausage and 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper. Pour over the casserole mix and pat down the mixture with a flat spatula.
Top evenly with the sliced tomatoes and sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley flakes.
Bake 45 minutes. Serve hot or cold.