Enjoy your eggs sunny-side up on a pizza that bears the same name. Mâche, red onion, and Parmesan cheese join these savory eggs for an outstanding, savory Sunny-Side-Up Pizza that's perfect for brunch or a light supper.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 385
- Fat: 15.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Protein: 17.3g
- Carbohydrate: 44.9g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 186mg
- Iron: 4.3mg
- Sodium: 814mg
- Calcium: 184mg
- 1 pound refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups mÃ¢che or baby spinach
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 3/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Place dough in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 45 seconds. Let stand 5 minutes. Roll dough into a 14-inch circle. Place on a pizza pan; pierce with a fork. Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and garlic; brush over dough. Bake at 450° for 14 minutes.
- 3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil; swirl to coat. Crack eggs into pan; cook 4 minutes or until whites are set. Sprinkle with salt.
- 4. Combine mâche, onion, and vinaigrette. Arrange on crust; top with eggs, cheese, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note