Sunny's Santa Fe Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) onion diced
- 1 whole(s) garlic
- 1 package(s) Hidden Valley Ranch Original Salad Dressing
- 1 can(s) 16 oz black beans
- 1 can(s) 16 oz red kidney beans
- 1 can(s) 16 oz dark red kidney beans
- 1 can(s) 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 2 package(s) McCormick Original Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 can(s) white corn
- 1 can(s) yellow corn
- 4 ounce(s) water
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1 dash(es) fresh chives over top
- In a 5 or 6-quart (5 1) pot , brown the crumbled ground beef (i.e., pan -fry without oil) along with the garlic, onion, and pepper to taste. When finished cooking, drain and discard the excess fluid. Add the Ranch Seasoning and Taco Seasoning, then mix well. Next add the beans, corn, and tomatoes along with all the juices in the cans. Add 4 oz (120 ml) water. Simmer for 11/2 hours . Serve 1 cupful (240 ml) in a bowl with 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) sour cream in the center, then sprinkle with chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sunny's Santa Fe Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes