- 2 tangerines, sectioned and chopped*
- 2 bosc pears, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Cook first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat 20 minutes. Stir in walnuts, lime juice, and red pepper; cook 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
*1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges may be substituted.