- 1 bag MILKY WAY® Brand FUN SIZE®
- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies
- 1 box (18.25-oz.) yellow or white cake mix
- 2 cans (16-oz.) vanilla frosting
- 1 box chocolate wafers or graham crackers
- Yellow food coloring
- 2 resealable bags
- Poster board, one each: red, yellow, orange
- Printable templates
How to Make It
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 21 min.
Decoration time: 20 min.
Prepare cake batter according to directions on box. Enhance batter with 2 cups chopped MILKY WAY® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars and divide it between 24 cupcake liners. Bake for approximately 21 minutes.
Arrange completely cooled cupcakes on a large platter into a tightly packed concentric circle. Cover any open spaces between cupcakes with cookies. Tint 1 1/2 cans of frosting yellow. Frost the cupcakes as one large cake.
Spoon remaining frosting into resealable bag and snip corner. Randomly pipe frosting swirls around cupcakes and decorate with M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies.
Using the printable templates, cut different sizes triangles from the poster board and arrange them around the cupcakes as the sun's rays.