Sundried Tomato Artichoke Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 4 piece(s) deboned chicken breast
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped finely
- 1 package(s) Knorr French Onion recipe mix
- Place chicken in a large baking pan. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken Bake at 350 for 30 min. or until chicken is cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by saintscare and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note