Sunday Dinner Pot Roast
- 3 pound(s) boneless beef chuck roast, cut 2-inches thick
- 2 teaspoon(s) Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves
- 4 small potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 1/2 cup(s) baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- Flour, for thickening, (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place meat in 4-quart baking dish; sprinkle with steak seasoning. Mix beef broth, basil, oregano and thyme; pour over meat. Cover.
- 2. Bake 1 1/2 hours. Remove cover. Scatter potatoes, carrots and onion around roast. Cover. Bake 1 1/2 hours longer or until meat is tender.
- 3. Slice roast across the grain. Arrange on serving platter with vegetables. If desired, thicken pan juices with flour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note