Sunday Brunch Egg Dish
Community Recipe from
- 8 slice(s) bread cubed
- 2 pound(s) pork sausage browned
- 1/2 pound(s) sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- Place cubed bread into a 9x13 pan. Add browned pork sausage and top with cheese. Beat together eggs, milk, and dry mustard and pour over ingredients in pan. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight (optional). Before baking, mix soup and 1/2 can of milk together and pour over mixture. Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kristin23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note