These are SO GOOD. The burgers always come out moist - must be the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes. And the aioli is simple but amazing - don't leave it out.
Sun-Dried Turkey Burgers with Basil Aïoli
Take turkey burgers to a new level with three big flavor ingredients—goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and Basil Aïoli. Serve with baked fries or Spicy Sweet Potato Fries.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 356
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 12.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 41g
- Carbohydrate: 24.3g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 69mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 805mg
- Calcium: 326mg
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- Cooking spray
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves (optional)
- 2 (1.8-ounce) white-wheat hamburger buns (such as Nature's Own)
- 4 tomato slices (optional)
- basil aïoli
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine first 5 ingredients. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch patty.
- 3. Place patties on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 165°.
- 4. Place 1 lettuce leaf, if desired, on bottom half of each bun; top each with 1 burger, and 1 tomato slice, if desired. Spread 1 tablespoon Basil Aïoli on inside of each bun top. Place each top on 1 burger.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine