Sun dried tomatoes w/swiss cheese on the ritz
Sun dried tomatoes topped with swiss cheese on a ritz cracker. And a splash of hot sauce of your choice for flavor baked in the oven. Great super bowl or party appetizers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 pound(s) swiss cheese slice in 4 squares
- 1 box(es) roasted vegetable ritz crackersi
- 1 bottle(s) louisiana hot sauce
- Sun-dried tomatos w/swiss cheese on the ritz
- 1 pk sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1lbs swiss cheese (cut into squares)
- 1 box of roasted vegetable ritz crackers
- 1 bottle of Louisiana hot sauce or sauce of choice
- Pre heat oven on 350 degrees. Place ritz crackers on a cookie sheet. Depending on the size of the sheet, you can make up to 36 or as many as you can. Cut swiss cheese into 4 squares, place 1 on cracker. Then place a few pieces of sun dries tomatoes on top of cheese. Last but not least, a splash of hot sauce. Slide them in the even until cheese melts. About 1-2 minutes.
- Serve them on a platter. Pick up and eat. These are great for parties.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ariessun and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note