Sun dried tomatoes w/swiss cheese on the ritz
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 pound(s) swiss cheese slice in 4 squares
- 1 box(es) roasted vegetable ritz crackersi
- 1 bottle(s) louisiana hot sauce
- Sun-dried tomatos w/swiss cheese on the ritz
- 1 pk sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1lbs swiss cheese (cut into squares)
- 1 box of roasted vegetable ritz crackers
- 1 bottle of Louisiana hot sauce or sauce of choice
- Pre heat oven on 350 degrees. Place ritz crackers on a cookie sheet. Depending on the size of the sheet, you can make up to 36 or as many as you can. Cut swiss cheese into 4 squares, place 1 on cracker. Then place a few pieces of sun dries tomatoes on top of cheese. Last but not least, a splash of hot sauce. Slide them in the even until cheese melts. About 1-2 minutes.
- Serve them on a platter. Pick up and eat. These are great for parties.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ariessun and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note