Sun-Dried Tomato-White Bean Dip
Prep: 15 min., Cook: 1 min., Bake: 10 min.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 (15.8-oz.) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup HELLMANN'S or Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing With Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 (8.5-oz.) French bread baguette, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Sauté garlic and next 3 ingredients in a lightly greased medium skillet over medium heat 1 minute or until fragrant.
- 2. Combine garlic mixture, beans, salt, pepper, and 3/4 cup mayonnaise in a food processor. Process 15 to 20 seconds until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- 3. Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Spread 1 side of each bread slice with remaining 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- 4. Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted. Serve with bean dip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers