Sun-Dried Tomato Spiced Shrimp from Eating Well
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (8 oz) jar(s) oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) curry paste
- 1 1/2 pound(s) large shrimp peeled & deveined
- cooking spray
- 1. Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a sieve over a bowl, reserving the oil. Place 1 tablespoon reserved oil in a food processor. Coarsely chop 1 cup tomatoes; add to food processor. Place remaining oil and sun-dried tomatoes back in sun-dried tomato jar; reserve for another use. Add cilantro, rind, juice, and curry paste to processor; process until smooth. Combine tomato mixture and shrimp in a large zip-lock bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes; remove shrimp from bag; discard marinade.
- 2. Prepare grill or broiler.
- 3. Place shrimp on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sun-Dried Tomato Spiced Shrimp from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers