Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 12.7g
- Saturated fat: 6.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 15.4g
- Carbohydrate: 34.6g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 745mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes (packed without oil)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) thin-crust Italian bread shell (such as Boboli)
- 3/4 cup 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine tomatoes and boiling water; let stand 10 minutes. Drain. With food processor running, drop garlic through food chute; process 3 seconds. Add basil and pepper; process until minced. Add tomatoes, 1 at a time, through food chute; process until minced.
- Place bread shell on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread cream cheese over shell. Spoon tomato mixture over cream cheese, covering cheese completely. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 3 additional minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into 4 wedges.
- Tip: An unopened package of sun-dried tomatoes can be stored in the pantry up to one year; an opened package will keep for three months.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note