Sun-dried tomato pesto
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 1 cup(s) packed fresh bgasil leaves
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese freshely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- in the bowl of a food processor, blend the sun-dried tomaotoes with their oil with the basil and garlic just until the tomaotoes are finely chopped. Transfer the pesto to a medium bowl, and stir in the cheese and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Season the pesto with more salt and pepper to taste. [ this pesto will last for 1 week if stored in an airtight container.]
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sun-dried tomato pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments