- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 4 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
- calories 168
- fat 12.5 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- monofat 4.4 g
- polyfat 5.8 g
- protein 2 g
- carbohydrate 12.1 g
- fiber 0.5 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.7 mg
- sodium 158 mg
- calcium 6 mg
How to Make It
Place first 5 ingredients in a mini chopper; process until finely chopped.
Unfold dough, and roll to a 10 x 9-inch rectangle. Spread the tomato mixture over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Roll up long sides of dough, jelly-roll fashion, until they meet in the middle. Chill 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut dough roll crosswise into 20 slices. Arrange slices in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.