Absolutely fantastic. Great flavor and super quick to put together.
Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Tapenade
Prep: 5 minutes
Olives, capers, and anchovies come together with tangy sun-dried tomatoes to create this flavor-packed paste. Crisp, firm Belgian endive and radicchio leaves are ideal dippers, as the bitter greens pair beautifully with the salty tapenade. This spread is also tasty slathered over bread, and it perks up grilled fish and chicken.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 78
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 7.5g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 287mg
- Calcium: 10mg
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 oil-packed anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 (3-ounce) package ready-to-use julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil (such as Mariani)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Place first 8 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Add parsley, and pulse 8 to 10 times or until minced. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Ready-to-Use Sun-Dried Tomatoes: Be sure to buy ready-to-use sun-dried tomatoes packed without oil for this savory spread. Because they've undergone a special process that adds back moisture, there's no need to reconstitute them, and they don't have the high fat of dried tomatoes packed in oil. Like all sun-dried tomatoes, this convenient product is high in vitamin A and is a good source of potassium.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note