Delicious bread. I used 1/2 c. of whole wheat flour and 1.5 c. reg flour. It came out great! My only complaint is that I haven't been able to find much to put on it that tastes good. I've made a lot of hummus and avocado sandwiches with it. It's good with butter and by itself. Delicious!
Sun-dried Tomato-Herb Bread
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Stir together 2 cups flour and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together milk, egg, and olive oil; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into a greased and floured 8- x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of bread comes out clean. Remove from pan, and cool on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This