Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Log
The goat cheese and olive oil mixture can be prepared several days ahead. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 3 minutes.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 (11-ounce) log goat cheese, thinly sliced and brought to room temperature
- 1 loaf crusty bread, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and lightly toasted
- 1. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a nonstick skillet. Sauté garlic 30 seconds. Add capers and tomatoes to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove pan from heat, and allow mixture to cool.
- 2. Arrange cheese on platter, and spoon tomato mixture over cheese. Serve with toasted bread rounds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note