Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Log
The goat cheese and olive oil mixture can be prepared several days ahead. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 3 minutes.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 (11-ounce) log goat cheese, thinly sliced and brought to room temperature
- 1 loaf crusty bread, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and lightly toasted
- 1. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a nonstick skillet. Sauté garlic 30 seconds. Add capers and tomatoes to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove pan from heat, and allow mixture to cool.
- 2. Arrange cheese on platter, and spoon tomato mixture over cheese. Serve with toasted bread rounds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers