- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 (11-ounce) log goat cheese, thinly sliced and brought to room temperature
- 1 loaf crusty bread, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and lightly toasted
How to Make It
Heat oil over medium-high heat in a nonstick skillet. Sauté garlic 30 seconds. Add capers and tomatoes to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove pan from heat, and allow mixture to cool.
Arrange cheese on platter, and spoon tomato mixture over cheese. Serve with toasted bread rounds.