Sun-Dried Tomato And Feta Rolls
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 roll)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 144
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 299mg
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fiber: 1g
- Calcium: 36mg
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato sprinkles
- 1 (16-ounce) box hot roll mix
- 2 tablespoons light stick butter (such as Land O' Lakes), softened
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Cooking spray
- Pour boiling water over tomato sprinkles in a small bowl; let stand 10 minutes or until soft. Drain in a colander over a 1- cup glass measure, reserving liquid. If necessary, add water to reserved liquid to measure 1 cup; reheat liquid to 120° to 130°.
- Combine contents of hot roll mix and enclosed yeast packet in a large bowl; stir well. Add very warm reserved liquid, tomato sprinkles, butter, egg, and feta, stirring until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead dough 2 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place bowl over dough to cover; let rest 5 minutes.
- Divide dough into 16 equal portions, shaping each portion into a ball. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 15 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake at 375° for 19 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads